Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies (32-33) have a chance to earn an upset win when they take the court as just 2-point underdogs (per DraftKings) against Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (29-37) on Friday. The game’s over/under is 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Trail Blazers: Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal) Damian Lillard: Probable (Foot) Rodney Hood: Out (Achilles) Caleb Swanigan: Out (Personal)
Grizzlies: Justise Winslow: Out (Hip) Tyus Jones: Out (Knee) Dillon Brooks: Questionable (Groin) Grayson Allen: Questionable (Hip) Jontay Porter: Questionable (Knee)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in outings this year is 228.9, 6.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this season is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 65.2% of their games this year (43 of 66 chances), the Trail Blazers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- Memphis has played in 33 games this season (out of 65 total matchups — 50.8% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 222.5 points.
- The Trail Blazers and the Grizzlies combine to average 3.7 more points per game than the over/under of 222.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.4 more points per game (228.9) than this game’s total of 222.5 points.
Head to Head
Memphis leads the season series 1-0 over Portland. The Grizzlies have a 1-0 record against the spread in games against the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has a losing 27-36-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have not fared well as a 2-point favorite, going 13-16 against the spread when favored by 2 points.
- Portland has gone over the points total the majority of the time, in 35 of 66 games (53%).
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the points total in just 31 of 65 contests.
- Against the spread this season, Memphis has a winning record: 34-29-1.
- When the Grizzlies are at least 2-point underdogs, they’re 20-21-1 against the spread.
Trail Blazers Leaders
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||54||16.9||4.7||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.5|
Powered By Data Skrive