Odds are against Rui Hachimura and the Washington Wizards (24-40), who are a 7-point underdog (per DraftKings) when they square off with Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns (26-39) on July 31, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Wizards Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Suns: Aron Baynes: Questionable (Illness) Kelly Oubre Jr.: Out (Knee) Dario Saric: Questionable (Ankle) Elie Okobo: Questionable (Personal) Jalen Lecque: Questionable (Personal)
Wizards: Bradley Beal: Out (Shoulder) John Wall: Out (Achilles) Ian Mahinmi: Questionable (Groin) Ish Smith: Questionable (Hamstring) Davis Bertans: Out (Personal) Gary Payton: Questionable (Illness) Troy Brown: Questionable (Thumb) Isaac Bonga: Questionable (Groin) Garrison Mathews: Questionable (Personal)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Suns and their opponents have put up at least 225.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 29 of 65 outings (44.6%) this year.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score at least 225.5 points in 64.1% of their matchups this year (41 of 64 chances).
- The average over/under the Suns have had set in matchups this season is 1.0 more point than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Wizards games this year is 9.8 more points than the point total of 225.5 in this outing.
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (228.2) than this matchup’s total of 225.5 points.
- The Suns and the Wizards have seen their opponents average a combined 8.1 more points per game than the over/under of 225.5 set in this game.
Head to Head
Washington has a 1-0 record in games against Phoenix this season. In games against the Suns, the Wizards have a 1-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix failed to beat the spread more often than not this year, going 26-35-1 against the spread.
- The Suns’ record against the spread as a 7-point favorite is below .500 at 1-6.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in just 44.6% of games (29 out of 65 matchups).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has a winning record against the spread this season, 30-29-1.
- The Wizards are 10-11-1 against the spread when at least 7-point underdogs.
- Washington has hit the over in 37 of 64 games this season (57.8%).
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||56||18.7||6.4||1.5||1.3||0.7||1.9|
|Troy Brown Jr.||61||9.7||5.3||2.3||1.2||0.1||0.8|
Powered By Data Skrive