Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (53-12) will look to fend off Jayson Tatum’s Boston Celtics (43-21) on July 31, 2020. The Bucks are a 5-point favorite (per DraftKings). The matchup features a point total of 218.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Bucks: Marvin Williams: Questionable (Groin) Eric Bledsoe: Questionable (Illness) Pat Connaughton: Questionable (Illness) Thanasis Antetokounmpo: Questionable (Concussion)
Celtics: Tremont Waters: Questionable (Concussion)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bucks and their opponents have scored more than 218.5 points in 63.1% of their outings this year (41 of 65 opportunities).
- Boston has combined with its opponents to score more than 218.5 points in 30 of 64 games (46.9%) this season.
- The average point total in Bucks games this year is 7.5 more points than the total of 218.5 in this matchup.
- Celtics games this year have averaged an over/under of 219.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- These teams average a combined 231.6 points per game, 13.1 more points than the total of 218.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 less points per game (214.2) than this game’s total of 218.5 points.
Head to Head
Milwaukee and Boston have split their matchups 1-1 this season. The Celtics have covered the spread more often than not against the Bucks, holding a 2-0 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Celtics: Jaylen Brown
Celtics: Jaylen Brown
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has a 36-28-1 record against the spread this year.
- When they play as 5-point favorites, the Bucks have an ATS record of 31-22-1.
- Milwaukee typically does not hit the over, only breaking the points total in 30 of 65 games (46.2%).
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston hit the over in just 46.9% of their games (30 of 64 games).
- Boston has a winning record (37-23-4) against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 5-1 against the spread this season when they’re at least 5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive