The San Antonio Spurs (27-36) will look to leading scorer DeMar DeRozan (22.2 ppg) when they aim to knock off the De’Aaron Fox-led Sacramento Kings (28-36) on July 31, 2020. The Spurs are 2.5-point underdogs (per DraftKings) against the Kings. The game’s over/under is 216.0.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Spurs Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Kings: Harrison Barnes: Probable (Illness) Alex Len: Questionable (Conditioning) De’Aaron Fox: Probable (Ankle) Marvin Bagley: Out (Foot)
Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Shoulder) Trey Lyles: Out (Appendix)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Kings and their opponents have scored at least 216 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 39 of 64 games (60.9%) this season.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to score at least 216 points in 73% of their matchups this year (46 of 63 opportunities).
- The average point total in Kings games this season is 3.9 more points than the over/under of 216 in this matchup.
- Spurs games this season have averaged a total of 228.1 points, 12.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- These teams average a combined 222.2 points per game, 6.2 more points than the total of 216 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 225.8 points per game, 9.8 more than the over/under for this game.
Head to Head
Sacramento and San Antonio have split their games 1-1 this year. The Kings have a 2-0 record against the spread in matchups with the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento often hits the over, breaking the points total in 32 of 64 games (50%).
- Sacramento has a 33-27-2 record against the spread this year.
- When they are 2.5-point favorites, the Kings have a record ATS of 7-10.
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio hit the over in a majority of its outings this season: 35 of 63 games (55.6%).
- San Antonio has a sub-.500 record against the spread this season: 25-34-2.
- The Spurs are 17-131 against the spread this season when they’re at least 2.5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive