Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (43-22) have a chance to secure an upset victory when they hit the court as only 1-point underdogs (per DraftKings) against Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat (41-24) on Saturday. The matchup’s points total is 210.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 1, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 1
Heat: Kz Okpala: Questionable (Achilles)
Nuggets: Gary Harris: Out (Hip) Will Barton: Questionable (Knee) Jamal Murray: Questionable (Hamstring) Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Heat’s average point total in matchups this year is 221.1, 10.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Nuggets this year is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Heat and their opponents have put up at least 210.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 46 of 65 games (70.8%) this season.
- Denver and its opponents have added up to score at least 210.5 points in 64.6% of their games this season (42 of 65 chances).
- The Heat and the Nuggets combine to average 12.1 more points per game than the over/under of 210.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (216.3) than this game’s over/under of 210.5 points.
Head to Head
Denver leads the season series 1-0 over Miami. The Nuggets have a 1-0 record against the spread in games against the Heat.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami holds a winning record against the spread this season, going 32-29-3 ATS.
- The Heat’s record against the spread as a 1-point favorite is above .500 at 23-18-2.
- Miami has hit the over the majority of the time, in 38 of 65 games (58.5%).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has a losing (29-30-4) record against the spread this season.
- When the Nuggets are at least 1-point underdogs, they are 9-8 against the spread.
- Denver has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the points total in just 30 of 65 contests.
Powered By Data Skrive