Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (39-26) head into their matchup against the TJ Warren-led Indiana Pacers (39-26) on August 1, 2020 as a 5.5-point favorite (per DraftKings). The points total for the matchup is 215.0.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 1, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 1
76ers: Joel Embiid: Probable (Calf) Glenn Robinson III: Doubtful (Hip) Raul Neto: Probable (Back) Zhaire Smith: Out (Knee) Ryan Broekhoff: Out (Personal)
Pacers: Victor Oladipo: Questionable (Quadricep) Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee) Myles Turner: Probable (Calf) Domantas Sabonis: Out (Foot) Malcolm Brogdon: Questionable (Neck) Goga Bitadze: Out (Knee)
Examining the Over/Under
- The 76ers and their opponents have scored at least 215 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 34 of 65 opportunities (52.3%) this year.
- Indiana and its opponents have added up to score more than 215 points in 53.8% of their games this season (35 of 65 chances).
- The average over/under the 76ers have had set in games this year is 2.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Pacers games this year is 1.7 more points than the point total of 215 for this outing.
- The two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (218.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 215 points.
- The 76ers and the Pacers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 less points per game than the over/under of 215 set for this matchup.
Head to Head
Indiana has a 2-1 record in matchups with Philadelphia this season. In matchups with the 76ers, the Pacers have a 3-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/13/2020 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid; Pacers: Victor Oladipo
- 12/31/2019 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid; Pacers: Victor Oladipo
- 11/30/2019 DNP – 76ers: Josh Richardson; Pacers: Victor Oladipo
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has failed to cover the spread more often than not this year, going 26-34-4.
- The 76ers’ record against the spread as a 5.5-point favorite is under .500 at 15-16-1.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 50.8% of games (33 out of 65 matchups).
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has hit the over in 35 of 65 games this season (53.8%).
- Indiana has a winning record against the spread this season, 32-29-3.
- The Pacers are 3-6 against the spread when at least 5.5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive