Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (42-23) have a chance to earn an upset win when they hit the court as just 2-point underdogs (per DraftKings) against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (40-24) on Saturday. The matchup’s over/under is 215.0.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 1, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Thunder vs Jazz Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 1
Thunder: Abdel Nader: Out (Concussion) Isaiah Roby: Out (Foot)
Jazz: Bojan Bogdanovic: Out (Wrist) Nigel Williams-Goss: Out (Quadricep)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Thunder and their opponents have combined to record more than 215 points in 56.2% of their games this season (36 of 64 opportunities).
- Utah has combined with its opponents to score at least 215 points in 38 of 65 opportunities (58.5%) this year.
- The Thunder and the Jazz combine to average 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 215 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (216.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 215 points.
- The Thunder’s average point total in outings this season is 219.1, 4.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Jazz this year is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Head to Head
The record between Oklahoma City and Utah is tied 1-1 this year. In matchups with the Jazz, the Thunder have a 2-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/9/2019 DNP – Thunder: Danilo Gallinari;Jazz: Mike Conley
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City holds a solid record against the spread this season, going 38-24-1 ATS.
- The Thunder have not fared well as a 2-point favorite, going 11-13-1 against the spread when favored by 2 points.
- Oklahoma City has covered the over/under less than half of the time, in 29 of 64 games (45.3%).
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah hit the over in 50.8% of its games (33 of 65 games).
- Utah has a losing (30-32-1) record against the spread this season.
- When the Jazz are at least 2-point underdogs, they are 6-4 against the spread.
Powered By Data Skrive