Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers (50-14) will look to fend off Pascal Siakam’s Toronto Raptors (46-18) on August 1, 2020. The Lakers are a 3.5-point favorite (per DraftKings). A points total of 216.5 is set for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 1, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 1
Lakers: Rajon Rondo: Out (Thumb) Avery Bradley: Out (Personal)
Raptors: Patrick McCaw: Doubtful (Undisclosed) Fred Vanvleet: Probable (Knee) Oshae Brissett: Doubtful (Knee) Terence Davis: Probable (Undisclosed)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Lakers and their opponents have scored more than 216.5 points in 62.5% of their games this year (40 of 64 opportunities).
- Toronto has combined with its opponents to score at least 216.5 points in 38 of 64 outings (59.4%) this year.
- The average point total for Lakers games this year is 4.5 more points than the over/under of 216.5 in this matchup.
- Raptors games this season have averaged a total of 219.5 points, 3.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
- These two teams average a combined 227.2 points per game, 10.7 more points than the total of 216.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 less points per game (213.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 216.5 points.
Head to Head
Toronto was victorious in its only matchup against Los Angeles this season and easily covered the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 11/10/2019 DNP – Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has a 35-28-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they play as 3.5-point favorites, the Lakers have an ATS record of 25-23-1.
- Los Angeles typically does not hit the over, only eclipsing the points total in 30 of 64 games (46.9%).
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto hit the over in a majority of its games this season: 35 of 64 games (54.7%).
- Toronto has a winning record (34-28-1) against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have a losing record (4-5) when they’re at least 3.5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive