The Winnipeg Jets (34-28-11) will visit the Montreal Canadiens (20-41-11) on Monday, with the Jets coming off a win and the Canadiens off a defeat. The most recent betting odds for this matchup show the Canadiens listed atto win on the moneyline. The Jets are currently to claim victory for this contest. This matchup has an over/under of goals.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of April 11, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Jets Vs Canadiens Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 11
Jets: Mark Scheifele: Out (Upper Body), Blake Wheeler: Out (Upper Body), Jansen Harkins: Questionable (Concussion), Logan Stanley: Questionable (Undisclosed), Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper Body)
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), Paul Byron: Probable (Undisclosed), Jake Allen: Out (Lower Body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body), Nick Suzuki: Questionable (Undisclosed), Justin Barron: Questionable (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Canadiens (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jets Vs Canadiens Team Stats
|Jets Avg. (Rank)||Canadiens Avg. (Rank)|
|3.07 (16th)||Goals Scored||2.60 (28th)|
|3.12 (19th)||Goals Allowed||3.81 (31st)|
|32.4 (12th)||Shots||29.4 (25th)|
|32.9 (24th)||Shots Allowed||34.5 (30th)|
Jets Key Players
Canadiens Key Players
- The Jets are 21-18 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Jets’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- The Canadiens have been made an underdog 59 times this season, and won 16, or 27.1%, of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Canadiens have a 48.8% chance to win.
- Winnipeg’s 73 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 6.5 goals 34 times.
- Montreal has played 36 games this season with more than 6.5 goals.