The Kansas Jayhawks (32-6) and Villanova Wildcats (30-7) will meet on Saturday for a spot in the NCAA Tournament National Championship game. This Final Four matchup tips off at 6:09 PM at . Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Wildcats ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 27, 2022 at 11:04 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kansas Vs Villanova Betting Lines
Kansas Vs Villanova Stat Rankings
|Kansas Avg. (Rank)||Villanova Avg. (Rank)|
|78.3 (24th)||Points Scored||71.9 (150th)|
|67.3 (122nd)||Points Allowed||62.2 (19th)|
|37.9 (46th)||Rebounds||34.9 (193rd)|
|11.0 (89th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (144th)|
|7.0 (217th)||3pt Made||9.2 (33rd)|
|15.6 (39th)||Assists||11.9 (267th)|
|12.0 (193rd)||Turnovers||9.3 (348th)|
Kansas Vs Villanova Betting Trends
- Kansas is 21-19-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Jayhawks are 17-16 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- Kansas has played 38 games this year, and 20 of them have hit the over.
- A total of 32 times so far this year, Kansas and its opponent have combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The point total average for Jayhawks games this season is 141.8, 9.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Villanova is 22-16-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 4.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Villanova has seen 16 of its 37 games hit the over.
- Villanova’s games have gone over 132.5 points on 20 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Wildcats games this year (132.5) is 3.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Kansas Impact Players
- Christian Braun is posting 14.3 points, 2.7 assists and 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- Ochai Agbaji leads his team in both points (18.9) and assists (1.6) per game, and also posts 5.2 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jalen Wilson is tops on the Jayhawks at 7.4 rebounds per game, while also posting 1.7 assists and 11.0 points.
- David McCormack posts 10.1 points, 6.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 49.4% from the floor.
- Dajuan Harris posts a team-leading 4.2 assists per contest. He is also averaging 5.4 points and 1.4 rebounds, shooting 43.3% from the field.
Villanova Impact Players
- Justin Moore gives the Wildcats 14.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jermaine Samuels is posting a team-leading 6.5 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 11.1 points and 1.4 assists, making 47.4% of his shots from the floor.
- The Wildcats get 9.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Eric Dixon.
- The Wildcats get 8.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Brandon Slater.