The Duke Blue Devils (32-6, 16-4 ACC) and North Carolina Tar Heels (28-9, 15-5 ACC) square off in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday with a ticket to the championship game up for grabs. The game tips at 8:49 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Tar Heels ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 27, 2022 at 11:04 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Duke Vs North Carolina Betting Lines
Duke Vs North Carolina Stat Rankings
|Duke Avg. (Rank)||North Carolina Avg. (Rank)|
|80.1 (8th)||Points Scored||78.1 (29th)|
|67.4 (126th)||Points Allowed||71.1 (231st)|
|37.9 (46th)||Rebounds||40.6 (5th)|
|10.4 (136th)||Off. Rebounds||11.0 (89th)|
|8.0 (121st)||3pt Made||8.5 (77th)|
|16.6 (16th)||Assists||15.3 (44th)|
|10.1 (325th)||Turnovers||11.3 (253rd)|
Duke Vs North Carolina Betting Trends
- Duke is 23-15-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Blue Devils have an ATS record of 18-14 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- Duke has seen 21 of its 38 games go over the point total.
- In 14 games this season, Duke and its opponent have combined for more than 150.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 150.5 points, 5.1 more than the average point total for Blue Devils games this season.
- North Carolina’s record against the spread is 20-16-1.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Tar Heels are 3-1 against the spread.
- North Carolina has seen 21 of its 37 games hit the over.
- North Carolina’s games have gone over 150.5 points on 19 occasions this season.
- Tar Heels games average 147.4 total points, 3.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Duke Impact Players
- Paolo Banchero posts 17.1 points and 7.8 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.2 assists, shooting 47.8% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Wendell Moore averages a team-high 4.4 assists per game. He is also averaging 13.5 points and 5.2 rebounds, shooting 50.8% from the field and 41.1% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Mark Williams is averaging 11.3 points, 0.9 assists and 7.5 rebounds per contest.
- Trevor Keels is posting 11.3 points, 2.8 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- AJ Griffin is posting 10.5 points, 1.0 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
North Carolina Impact Players
- Armando Bacot is the Tar Heels’ top scorer (16.5 points per game) and rebounder (12.8, third in college basketball), and posts 1.5 assists.
- Brady Manek gets the Tar Heels 15.2 points, 6.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Caleb Love is the Tar Heels’ top assist man (3.7 per game), and he contributes 15.7 points and 3.4 rebounds.
- RJ Davis is posting a team-high 3.7 assists per game. And he is delivering 13.4 points and 4.0 rebounds, making 42.9% of his shots from the field and 37.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 triples per contest.
- Leaky Black gives the Tar Heels 4.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.