The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (31-6) play the No. 10 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-10) in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight on Sunday at United Center, airing on CBS starting at 2:20 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Hurricanes ( ).
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of March 26, 2022 at 3:04 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Kansas Vs Miami Betting Lines
Kansas Vs Miami Stat Rankings
|Kansas Avg. (Rank)||Miami Avg. (Rank)|
|78.4 (24th)||Points Scored||74.6 (80th)|
|67.7 (131st)||Points Allowed||70.2 (207th)|
|37.9 (48th)||Rebounds||30.6 (342nd)|
|11.1 (83rd)||Off. Rebounds||7.3 (336th)|
|7.1 (208th)||3pt Made||7.1 (208th)|
|15.6 (39th)||Assists||14.3 (93rd)|
|12.1 (178th)||Turnovers||9.1 (352nd)|
Kansas Vs Miami Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread 20 times in 37 games.
- Against the spread as 6-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks are 14-15.
- Kansas has seen 20 of its 37 games go over the point total.
- A total of 14 times so far this season, Kansas and its opponent have combined to score more than 148 points.
- Jayhawks games this season have posted an average total of 141.7, which is 6.3 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Miami’s record against the spread is 20-15-1.
- The Hurricanes’ ATS record as 6-point underdogs or more is 5-1.
- There have been 20 Miami games (out of 36) that hit the over this year.
- So far this year, 14 Miami games have featured more than 148 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 6.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Hurricanes games (141.6).
Kansas Impact Players
- Christian Braun averages 14.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 49.9% from the field and 39.0% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Ochai Agbaji puts up a team-best 18.9 points per contest. He is also putting up 5.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists, shooting 46.7% from the floor and 39.3% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jalen Wilson puts up a team-high 7.3 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 11.2 points and 1.7 assists, shooting 47.8% from the field.
- David McCormack posts 10.0 points, 6.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 48.7% from the field.
- Dajuan Harris is tops on the Jayhawks at 4.2 assists per game, while also putting up 1.4 rebounds and 5.4 points.
Miami Impact Players
- Kameron McGusty is the Hurricanes’ top scorer (17.7 points per game) and assist man (2.4), and puts up 4.9 rebounds.
- Charlie Moore is posting a team-best 4.7 assists per game. He’s also contributing 12.6 points and 2.7 rebounds, hitting 45.2% of his shots from the floor, and 37.1% from beyond the arc resulting in 1.6 triples per contest.
- Isaiah Wong is averaging 15.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making 45.3% of his shots from the floor and 30.1% from 3-point range, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Jordan Miller tops the Hurricanes in rebounding (6.1 per game), and averages 10.3 points and 1.2 assists. He also averages 1.8 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Hurricanes receive 8.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Sam Waardenburg.