The No. 8 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (27-9) take on the No. 15 seed Saint Peter’s Peacocks (22-11) in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight on Sunday at starting at 5:05 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tar Heels’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Peacocks ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of March 26, 2022 at 3:04 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
North Carolina Vs Saint Peter’s Betting Lines
North Carolina Vs Saint Peter’s Stat Rankings
|North Carolina Avg. (Rank)||Saint Peter’s Avg. (Rank)|
|78.3 (25th)||Points Scored||67.5 (266th)|
|71.7 (252nd)||Points Allowed||62.3 (19th)|
|40.3 (9th)||Rebounds||35.7 (137th)|
|10.8 (106th)||Off. Rebounds||10.8 (106th)|
|8.5 (77th)||3pt Made||5.9 (307th)|
|15.3 (44th)||Assists||12.3 (233rd)|
|11.4 (248th)||Turnovers||12.8 (112th)|
North Carolina Vs Saint Peter’s Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), North Carolina is 19-16-1 this year.
- The Tar Heels are 6-8 as 8-point favorites or more.
- North Carolina has seen 21 of its 36 games go over the point total.
- In 26 games this year, North Carolina and its opponent have combined for more than 136.5 points.
- The total for this game is 136.5, 11.1 points fewer than the average total in Tar Heels games thus far this season.
- Against the spread, Saint Peter’s is 24-10-0 this season.
- As 8-point underdogs or greater, the Peacocks are 5-2 against the spread.
- Saint Peter’s has played 33 games this season, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- Saint Peter’s games have gone over 136.5 points on eight occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 6.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Peacocks games (130.2).
North Carolina Impact Players
- Armando Bacot leads the Tar Heels with 16.4 points per game and 12.6 rebounds (third in the country), while also putting up 1.6 assists.
- Brady Manek puts up 15.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 49.2% from the floor and 39.1% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Caleb Love paces the Tar Heels at 3.7 assists per contest, while also averaging 3.4 rebounds and 15.7 points.
- RJ Davis puts up a team-high 3.7 assists per contest. He is also putting up 13.5 points and 4.0 rebounds, shooting 43.7% from the floor and 38.3% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Leaky Black averages 4.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 47.4% from the field.
Saint Peter’s Impact Players
- KC Ndefo gets the Peacocks 10.5 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 2.7 blocked shots.
- Daryl Banks III is the Peacocks’ top scorer (11.5 points per game) and assist man (1.4), and averages 2.6 rebounds.
- Fousseyni Drame is posting a team-high 6.4 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 6.9 points and 0.7 assists, making 55.6% of his shots from the field.
- Hassan Drame is posting 6.0 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 50.3% of his shots from the field.
- Doug Edert gets the Peacocks 9.8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.