Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Wildcats ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 25, 2022 at 3:04 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Houston Vs Villanova Betting Lines
Houston Vs Villanova Stat Rankings
|Houston Avg. (Rank)||Villanova Avg. (Rank)|
|75.7 (51st)||Points Scored||72.5 (134th)|
|59.0 (3rd)||Points Allowed||62.7 (25th)|
|38.9 (24th)||Rebounds||34.8 (199th)|
|13.2 (7th)||Off. Rebounds||10.1 (158th)|
|8.1 (108th)||3pt Made||9.4 (27th)|
|16.5 (17th)||Assists||12.0 (261st)|
|10.6 (309th)||Turnovers||9.3 (348th)|
Houston Vs Villanova Betting Trends
- Houston has beaten the spread 25 times in 37 games.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Cougars are 23-12.
- Houston has seen 16 of its 37 games go over the point total.
- In 22 games this year, Houston and its opponent have combined for more than 128 points.
- Cougars games have had an average of 133.8 points this season, 5.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Villanova’s record against the spread is 21-16-1.
- The Wildcats don’t have a win ATS (0-3) as a 2.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 36 Villanova games so far this year, 16 have gone over the total.
- Villanova’s games have finished with over 128 points scored 23 times this season.
- The average total for Wildcats games is 136.0 points, 8.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Houston Impact Players
- Kyler Edwards averages a team-high 14.1 points per game. He is also putting up 6.0 rebounds and 3.2 assists, shooting 37.7% from the field and 34.3% from downtown with 2.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Fabian White Jr. is posting 12.8 points, 1.2 assists and 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- Jamal Shead posts a team-high 5.9 assists per contest. He is also posting 10.1 points and 3.1 rebounds, shooting 40.8% from the floor and 31.0% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Josh Carlton is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (6.3), and also puts up 11.8 points and 0.8 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Taze Moore is averaging 10.3 points, 2.9 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
Villanova Impact Players
- Justin Moore gets the Wildcats 14.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. He also averages 1.0 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jermaine Samuels is the Wildcats’ top rebounder (6.4 per game), and he averages 11.0 points and 1.4 assists.
- Eric Dixon is putting up a team-leading 6.4 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 9.2 points and 1.3 assists, making 50.8% of his shots from the field.
- Brandon Slater is putting up 8.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 49.3% of his shots from the floor.