Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Razorbacks ( ).
This article makes reference to lines updated as of March 25, 2022 at 3:04 AM ET. See all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Duke Vs Arkansas Betting Lines
Duke Vs Arkansas Stat Rankings
|Duke Avg. (Rank)||Arkansas Avg. (Rank)|
|80.2 (8th)||Points Scored||76.1 (49th)|
|67.4 (125th)||Points Allowed||68.0 (139th)|
|37.9 (47th)||Rebounds||38.0 (46th)|
|10.5 (124th)||Off. Rebounds||10.8 (106th)|
|8.1 (108th)||3pt Made||6.3 (284th)|
|16.8 (16th)||Assists||13.9 (120th)|
|10.0 (331st)||Turnovers||11.8 (214th)|
Duke Vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Duke is 22-15-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils are 18-14.
- There have been 21 Duke games (out of 37) that went over the total this season.
- Duke and its opponent have broken the 147.5-point mark 18 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 147.5 points, 2.2 more than the average point total for Blue Devils games this season.
- Against the spread, Arkansas is 21-15-0 this season.
- As 4-point underdogs or more, the Razorbacks are 4-1 against the spread.
- Arkansas has seen 21 of its 36 games go over the point total.
- Arkansas’ games have finished with over 147.5 points scored 17 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 2.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Razorbacks games (144.9).
Duke Impact Players
- Paolo Banchero is tops on the Blue Devils with 17.2 points per contest and 7.8 rebounds, while also putting up 3.2 assists.
- Wendell Moore is tops on the Blue Devils at 4.5 assists per game, while also putting up 5.3 rebounds and 13.5 points.
- Mark Williams averages 11.3 points, 7.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 71.3% from the field (second in the country).
- Trevor Keels averages 11.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- AJ Griffin averages 10.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Arkansas Impact Players
- Jaylin Williams is putting up a team-high 9.9 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 10.7 points and 2.6 assists, making 46.2% of his shots from the field.
- Stanley Umude gets the Razorbacks 11.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also averages 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Au’Diese Toney gets the Razorbacks 10.6 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Razorbacks get 8.2 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game from Davonte Davis.