The No. 2 seed Duke Blue Devils (29-6) and the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (23-12) square off in the NCAA Tournament with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the West Region bracket on the line on Sunday at , beginning at 5:15 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Spartans ( ).
This article uses betting data valid as of March 19, 2022 at 3:06 AM ET. Browse all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Duke Vs Michigan State Betting Lines
Duke Vs Michigan State Stat Rankings
|Duke Avg. (Rank)||Michigan State Avg. (Rank)|
|80.1 (8th)||Points Scored||72.1 (146th)|
|67.0 (113th)||Points Allowed||68.6 (161st)|
|38.3 (41st)||Rebounds||37.1 (73rd)|
|10.7 (116th)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (168th)|
|8.2 (102nd)||3pt Made||7.2 (197th)|
|17.0 (12th)||Assists||15.7 (37th)|
|10.0 (331st)||Turnovers||12.5 (141st)|
Duke Vs Michigan State Betting Trends
- Duke’s record against the spread (ATS) is 20-15-0.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils are 15-11 against the spread.
- Duke has seen 19 of its 35 games hit the over.
- A total of 18 times so far this season, Duke and its opponent have combined for more than 143.5 points.
- Blue Devils games average 145.5 total points per game this season, 2.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Michigan State is 19-16-0 this year.
- The Spartans are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 6.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Michigan State has seen 19 of its 35 games hit the over.
- There have been 18 Michigan State games this season with more than 143.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Spartans this year have averaged 139.3 points per game, a 4.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Duke Impact Players
- Paolo Banchero paces the Blue Devils with 17.0 points per contest and 7.9 rebounds, while also posting 3.2 assists.
- Wendell Moore puts up a team-high 4.6 assists per contest. He is also posting 13.5 points and 5.4 rebounds, shooting 50.7% from the floor and 41.7% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Mark Williams averages 11.1 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 2.8 blocked shots (10th in the country).
- Trevor Keels averages 11.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest, shooting 41.3% from the floor and 31.6% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- AJ Griffin posts 10.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 50.0% from the floor and 45.8% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
Michigan State Impact Players
- Marcus Bingham tops the Spartans in rebounding (6.1 per game), and puts up 9.1 points and 0.3 assists. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 2.1 blocked shots.
- Gabe Brown is the Spartans’ top scorer (11.4 points per game) and assist man (1.2), and posts 3.8 rebounds.
- A.J Hoggard is the Spartans’ top assist man (4.9 per game), and he contributes 7.0 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Malik Hall gives the Spartans 9.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Tyson Walker is posting 8.1 points, 1.3 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest, making 42.4% of his shots from the floor.