The No. 3 seed Wisconsin Badgers (25-7) are trying to advance to the Sweet 16 round of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 11 seed Iowa State Cyclones (21-12) on Sunday at 6:10 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Badgers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Cyclones ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2022 at 3:07 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Wisconsin Vs Iowa State Betting Lines
Wisconsin Vs Iowa State Stat Rankings
|Wisconsin Avg. (Rank)||Iowa State Avg. (Rank)|
|70.6 (187th)||Points Scored||66.2 (297th)|
|66.3 (87th)||Points Allowed||62.7 (25th)|
|34.9 (192nd)||Rebounds||31.9 (319th)|
|9.3 (220th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (216th)|
|6.6 (260th)||3pt Made||6.9 (229th)|
|11.1 (317th)||Assists||14.7 (72nd)|
|8.3 (357th)||Turnovers||13.0 (102nd)|
Wisconsin Vs Iowa State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Wisconsin is 17-15-0 this year.
- The Badgers are 7-13 as 3-point favorites or more.
- There have been 18 Wisconsin games (out of 32) that went over the total this season.
- Wisconsin and its opponent have broken the 124.5-point mark 27 times this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 124.5 points, 10.6 fewer than the average total in this season’s Badgers contests.
- Iowa State’s record against the spread is 18-15-0.
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 11-5 as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Iowa State has played 33 games this year, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
- There have been 21 Iowa State games this season with more than 124.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Cyclones games this year (124.5) is 7.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Wisconsin Impact Players
- Jonathan Davis puts up 19.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 2.1 assists, shooting 43.2% from the floor and 32.2% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Brad Davison is averaging 14.1 points, 2.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds per contest.
- Tyler Wahl averages 11.5 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 51.6% from the floor.
- Steven Crowl averages 9.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Chucky Hepburn puts up a team-leading 2.4 assists per contest. He is also putting up 8.2 points and 2.2 rebounds, shooting 39.5% from the floor and 36.1% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
Iowa State Impact Players
- Izaiah Brockington leads the Cyclones in scoring (17.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.0), and produces 1.6 assists. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Tyrese Hunter is posting a team-leading 4.8 assists per contest. He’s also delivering 11.2 points and 3.4 rebounds, hitting 39.8% of his shots from the floor, and 28.1% from beyond the arc resulting in 1.1 triples per contest.
- Gabe Kalscheur gets the Cyclones 9.1 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Aljaz Kunc gets the Cyclones 6.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Caleb Grill is posting 6.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 39.6% of his shots from the field and 35.5% from 3-point range, with 1.7 triples per game.