The No. 3 seed Texas Tech Red Raiders (26-9) are trying to advance to the Sweet 16 round of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 11 seed Notre Dame Fighting Irish (24-10) on Sunday at 7:10 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Red Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Fighting Irish ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of March 19, 2022 at 3:07 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Texas Tech Vs Notre Dame Betting Lines
Texas Tech Vs Notre Dame Stat Rankings
|Texas Tech Avg. (Rank)||Notre Dame Avg. (Rank)|
|72.4 (142nd)||Points Scored||73.1 (116th)|
|60.4 (12th)||Points Allowed||67.4 (126th)|
|36.3 (106th)||Rebounds||33.8 (251st)|
|10.5 (127th)||Off. Rebounds||7.1 (341st)|
|6.1 (298th)||3pt Made||9.1 (41st)|
|13.8 (129th)||Assists||14.3 (93rd)|
|13.1 (93rd)||Turnovers||9.8 (339th)|
Texas Tech Vs Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has 23 wins in 35 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Red Raiders are 11-5-1 as 7.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 17 of Texas Tech’s 35 games have gone over the point total.
- Texas Tech and its opponent have broken the 133-point mark 20 times this season.
- The average total for Red Raiders games this season has been 134.3, 1.3 points higher than the total for this game.
- Notre Dame’s record against the spread is 19-15-0.
- This year, 19 of Notre Dame’s 34 games have hit the over.
- Notre Dame’s games have finished with over 133 points scored 22 times this year.
- This season, Fighting Irish games have resulted in an average scoring total of 137.9, which is 4.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Texas Tech Impact Players
- Bryson Williams leads his squad in both points (13.9) and assists (1.0) per contest, and also averages 4.2 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Adonis Arms averages 8.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 45.1% from the floor.
- Davion Warren posts 9.9 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 46.3% from the floor.
- Kevin Obanor is tops on the Red Raiders at 5.1 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 0.5 assists and 9.9 points.
- Kevin McCullar leads the Red Raiders at 3.2 assists per contest, while also putting up 4.7 rebounds and 9.7 points.
Notre Dame Impact Players
- Paul Atkinson is the Fighting Irish’s top rebounder (7.0 per game), and he delivers 12.8 points and 1.7 assists.
- Blake Wesley is the Fighting Irish’s top scorer (14.5 points per game) and assist man (2.4), and averages 3.6 rebounds.
- The Fighting Irish get 13.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Dane Goodwin.
- Prentiss Hubb is No. 1 on the Fighting Irish in assists (4.0 per game), and posts 9.0 points and 3.2 rebounds. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Fighting Irish receive 9.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Cormac Ryan.