The No. 2 seed Auburn Tigers (28-5) take to the court against the No. 10 seed Miami Hurricanes (24-10) with a Sweet 16 berth in the Midwest Region of the bracket up for grabs on Sunday at . Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Hurricanes ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2022 at 3:07 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Auburn Vs Miami Betting Lines
Auburn Vs Miami Stat Rankings
|Auburn Avg. (Rank)||Miami Avg. (Rank)|
|78.8 (21st)||Points Scored||74.6 (81st)|
|66.8 (107th)||Points Allowed||70.9 (226th)|
|40.2 (8th)||Rebounds||30.3 (348th)|
|12.7 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||7.4 (330th)|
|8.2 (102nd)||3pt Made||7.2 (197th)|
|14.8 (67th)||Assists||13.9 (120th)|
|11.6 (233rd)||Turnovers||9.1 (352nd)|
Auburn Vs Miami Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Auburn is 21-12-0 this year.
- As 7.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 14-7 against the spread.
- Out of 33 Auburn games so far this year, 19 have hit the over.
- In 18 games this year, Auburn and its opponent have combined for more than 144.5 points.
- Tigers games have had an average of 144.7 points this season, 0.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Miami has beaten the spread 18 times in 34 games.
- The Hurricanes have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Miami has seen 20 of its 34 games hit the over.
- Miami games have had over 144.5 points 17 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Hurricanes games (141.8).
Auburn Impact Players
- Walker Kessler puts up a team-best 8.2 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 11.7 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 62.2% from the floor.
- Jabari Smith puts up a team-high 17.2 points per game. He is also posting 7.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists, shooting 43.9% from the field and 43.6% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. puts up a team-best 5.0 assists per game. He is also averaging 12.0 points and 3.7 rebounds, shooting 36.8% from the field and 32.2% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- K.D. Johnson averages 12.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 38.5% from the field and 29.5% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Devan Cambridge is putting up 5.3 points, 0.7 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Miami Impact Players
- Kameron McGusty is averaging team highs in points (17.4 per game) and assists (2.4). And he is producing 4.9 rebounds, making 47.0% of his shots from the floor and 36.5% from 3-point range, with 1.7 triples per game.
- Charlie Moore is the Hurricanes’ top assist man (4.4 per game), and he delivers 12.7 points and 2.5 rebounds.
- Isaiah Wong gives the Hurricanes 15.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jordan Miller is averaging a team-best 6.1 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 10.0 points and 1.1 assists, making 56.3% of his shots from the field.
- Sam Waardenburg gives the Hurricanes 8.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.