The No. 1 seed Arizona Wildcats (32-3) will look to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second round matchup against the No. 9 seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-12) on Sunday at , tipping off at 9:40 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Horned Frogs ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of March 19, 2022 at 3:08 AM ET. See all the current odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Arizona Vs TCU Betting Lines
Arizona Vs TCU Stat Rankings
|Arizona Avg. (Rank)||TCU Avg. (Rank)|
|84.6 (3rd)||Points Scored||68.1 (256th)|
|67.6 (132nd)||Points Allowed||64.3 (40th)|
|41.4 (4th)||Rebounds||38.6 (33rd)|
|11.4 (66th)||Off. Rebounds||12.7 (12th)|
|7.9 (133rd)||3pt Made||5.5 (327th)|
|19.9 (1st)||Assists||13.7 (135th)|
|13.2 (84th)||Turnovers||13.5 (65th)|
Arizona Vs TCU Betting Trends
- Arizona’s record against the spread (ATS) is 20-14-1.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or more is 13-12-1.
- Arizona has played 35 games this year, and 20 of them have hit the over.
- In 24 games this season, Arizona and its opponent have combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- The total for this game is 142.5, 6.4 points fewer than the average total in Wildcats games thus far this season.
- TCU has 19 wins in 33 games against the spread this year.
- As a 9.5-point underdog or greater, the Horned Frogs have two wins ATS (2-2).
- This year, 16 of TCU’s 33 games have gone over the point total.
- So far this season, seven TCU games have featured over 142.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 8.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Horned Frogs games (134.1).
Arizona Impact Players
- Bennedict Mathurin posts a team-best 17.4 points per contest. He is also totaling 5.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists, shooting 45.7% from the floor and 37.7% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Christian Koloko leads his squad in rebounds per game (7.3), and also puts up 12.2 points and 1.3 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 2.8 blocked shots (10th in college basketball).
- Azuolas Tubelis is putting up 14.5 points, 2.3 assists and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Dalen Terry is posting 7.9 points, 3.9 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Kerr Kriisa averages a team-best 4.9 assists per contest. He is also posting 10.1 points and 2.5 rebounds, shooting 36.3% from the field and 35.3% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
TCU Impact Players
- Mike Miles is the Horned Frogs’ top scorer (15.2 points per game), and he contributes 3.8 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
- Emanuel Miller is averaging a team-best 6.2 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 10.3 points and 0.9 assists, making 49.5% of his shots from the floor.
- Damion Baugh is the Horned Frogs’ top assist man (4.4 per game), and he delivers 10.8 points and 4.3 rebounds.
- Chuck O’Bannon Jr. is posting 9.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 40.9% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 1.2 triples per game.
- The Horned Frogs receive 6.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Eddie Lampkin.