The Buffalo Sabres (off a win in their most recent game) and the Ottawa Senators (off a loss) will meet on Thursday at KeyBank Center in Buffalo. The latest betting lines reveal that the Senators areon the moneyline and the Sabres are to win this matchup. This contest has an over/under set at goals.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of February 17, 2022 at 5:12 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Sabres Vs Senators Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 17
Sabres: Colin Miller: Out (Lower Body), Zemgus Girgensons: Out (Lower Body), Malcolm Subban: Out (Upper Body), Vinnie Hinostroza: Out (Lower Body), Will Butcher: Out (Lower Body), Drake Caggiula: Out (Upper Body), Casey Mittelstadt: Doubtful (Upper Body), Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen: Out (Lower Body), Jack Quinn: Out (Lower Body)
Senators: Thomas Chabot: Probable (Upper Body), Matt Murray: Out (Undisclosed), Anton Forsberg: Questionable (Illness), Scott Sabourin: Out (Finger), Colin White: Out (Shoulder), Josh Norris: Out (Shoulder), Drake Batherson: Out (Ankle), Shane Pinto: Out (Shoulder)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Senators (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Sabres Vs Senators Team Stats
|Sabres Avg. (Rank)||Senators Avg. (Rank)|
|2.71 (23rd)||Goals Scored||2.7 (24th)|
|3.46 (26th)||Goals Allowed||3.24 (23rd)|
|29.2 (25th)||Shots||29.9 (20th)|
|34.6 (31st)||Shots Allowed||33.8 (27th)|
Sabres Key Players
Senators Key Players
- The Sabres have been listed as a moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and went 2-0 in those games.
- The Sabres have a 56.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Senators have won 15, or 34.9%, of the 43 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The moneyline set in this outing implies a 47.6% chance of victory for the Senators.
- Buffalo’s 48 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 6 goals 25 times.
- Ottawa has combined with its opponent to score more than 6 goals in 19 of 46 games this season.