This coming football season, FanDuel is making it easier than ever for fans to try daily fantasy sports for the first time. The company is currently running an excellent promotion for first-time depositors:
- First-time FanDuel depositors making an initial deposit of $20 or more will receive a $20 bonus.
- The first $5 of the bonus appears in the player’s account instantly.
- The remaining $15 of the bonus will be deposited by FanDuel into the player’s account in $5 increments on the same weekday of the initial deposit over the next three weeks.
A premium DFS experience for players of all experience levels
FanDuel has been one of the industry leaders in daily fantasy sports (DFS) since its founding in July 2009. DFS is a unique take on traditional fantasy sports that allows users to draft a new lineup of players for each slate of games while staying within the parameters of a preset salary cap. Participants have the opportunity to win significant cash prizes while enjoying a notably more intense “sweat” than the season-long version of the pastime.
Compared to conventional fantasy sports, DFS participants do not have to wait until the end of a season to cash in on any potential winnings. DFS contests are settled shortly after the slates of games. Participants typically see any applicable cash winnings hit their player accounts mere hours afterward.
There are no concerns about missing out on players because someone else nabbed them just ahead of you, either. That’s often the case in a traditional season-long “snake” draft. The entire player pool in any given DFS slate is available for selection by an unlimited number of contest participants.
And, given its slate-by-slate, time-sensitive format and significant cash prizes, DFS heightens the relevance of every game that might include members of a given contest participant’s lineup.
FanDuel celebrates Week 1 by opening up the coffers
FanDuel is commemorating the kickoff of the 2019 season (Sept. 5 – Sept. 8) with a host of lucrative DFS contests designed to fit any player’s budget.
- $3.5 million NFL Sunday Million ($1 million to first place) – $9.00 entry fee
- $444k NFL Sunday Bomb ($100K to first place) – $44.00 entry fee
- $350k NFL Kickoff ($100k to first place) – $22.00 entry fee
- $125k NFL Rush ($25k to first place) – $6.00 entry fee
- $400K NFL Blitz ($100k to first place)- $150.00 entry fee
Read PlayPicks all season long for expert FanDuel advice
First-time or inexperienced DFS participants can often be intimidated by the sheer number of player selection possibilities. Additionally, there are a number of strategic elements unique to DFS that take time to learn. Luckily, PlayPicks.com has you covered throughout the entire NFL season.
You’ll find weekly articles providing you with detailed analysis on some of the best FanDuel plays at each position and at various price points to help you make strategically sound lineup decisions. An accompanying weekly podcast will provide game-by-game breakdowns for that week’s NFL slate, including analysis on the best FanDuel plays from each contest.