Sony Michel and the Los Angeles Rams will take on the Cincinnati Bengals in the Super Bowl at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s examine all of the prop bets available for Michel’s in this contest, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Sony Michel Player Props Vs The Bengals
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||8||3|
|Games w/1+ TDs||4||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Sony Michel’s Rushing Trends
- Michel has taken 208 attempts for a team-leading 845 rushing yards (49.7 per game) with four touchdowns.
- He averages 4.1 yards per carry (37th in NFL).
- Michel’s 845 yards rank 18th in the NFL, and his four TDs on the ground rank 40th.
Michel’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also added 21 catches for 128 yards (7.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this season, Michel has gained 6.1 yards per reception.
This Week’s Predictions
|Michel (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Bengals (2021)||Prediction|
|19.5+ Rushing Yards||70%||87.3%||84.6%||75.8%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||37.1%||42.3%||27.7%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.8%||11.5%||3.8%|
|5.5+ Receiving Yards||50%||90.8%||87.3%||64.4%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||5%||23.9%||26.5%||12.7%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.4%||2.0%||0.9%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from