Joe Burrow and his Cincinnati Bengals teammates hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams in the Super Bowl at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Burrow in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Joe Burrow Player Props Vs The Rams
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||10||7|
|Games w/1+ TDs||17||2|
|Games w/2+ TDs||13||0|
Joe Burrow’s Passing Trends
- Burrow has passed for 4,611 yards (271.2 per game) while completing 70.4% of his passes (366-for-520), with 34 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
- Burrow averages 8.9 yards per attempt as a passer this season, which ranks first in the NFL.
- Burrow’s 34 passing touchdowns and 4,611 yards rank eighth and sixth, respectively, in league play.
Burrow’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also chipped in on the ground, with 118 rushing yards (6.9 ypg) on 40 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- He averages 3.0 yards per attempt.
This Week’s Predictions
|Burrow (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Rams (2021)||Prediction|
|276.5+ Passing Yards||45%||26.8%||28.6%||38.6%|
|1+ Passing TDs||85%||78.8%||66.7%||79.6%|
|2+ Passing TDs||65%||46.9%||23.8%||52.4%|
|11.5+ Rushing Yards||15%||91.7%||93.1%||44.1%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||10%||37.1%||31.0%||18.6%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.8%||10.3%||3.6%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from