The Cincinnati Bengals and Samaje Perine will take the field in the 2021 Super Bowl against the Los Angeles Rams at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Perine in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Samaje Perine Player Props Vs The Rams
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||0|
|Games w/1+ TDs||1||2|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Samaje Perine’s Rushing Trends
- This season Perine has taken 55 carries for 246 yards (14.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- He averages 4.5 yards per rush.
- Perine’s 246 yards rank 82nd in the league, and his one TD on the ground rank 101st.
Perine’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught 27 passes for 196 yards (11.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Perine is averaging 7.3 yards per catch this season, with 196 yards on 27 receptions.
This Week’s Predictions
|Perine (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Rams (2021)||Prediction|
|3.5+ Rushing Yards||45%||93.3%||93.1%||63.1%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||5%||37.1%||31.0%||15.5%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.8%||10.3%||3.6%|
|10.5+ Receiving Yards||50%||85.7%||85.8%||63.4%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||10%||23.9%||17.0%||13.5%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.4%||1.9%||0.9%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from