Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals will hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams in the Super Bowl at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday. In this article we break down all of Mixon’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Joe Mixon Player Props Vs The Rams
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||9||7|
|Games w/1+ TDs||11||3|
|Games w/2+ TDs||3||0|
Joe Mixon’s Rushing Trends
- Mixon has taken 292 carries for a team-leading 1,205 rushing yards (70.9 per game) and scored 13 touchdowns.
- He averages 4.1 rushing yards per attempt, 37th in the league.
- Mixon is third in the league with 1,205 yards on the ground, and his 13 rushing TDs rank fourth.
Mixon’s Receiving Trends
- He also averages 18.5 receiving yards per game, catching 42 passes for 314 yards and three touchdowns.
- Mixon’s 7.5 yards per catch average is 154th in the NFL
This Week’s Predictions
|Mixon (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Rams (2021)||Prediction|
|60.5+ Rushing Yards||50%||35.4%||20.7%||40.8%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||55%||37.1%||31.0%||46.8%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||15%||7.8%||10.3%||12.9%|
|25.5+ Receiving Yards||40%||60.5%||66%||49.1%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||15%||23.9%||17.0%||16.6%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.4%||1.9%||0.9%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from