The Los Angeles Rams (12-5) and Cincinnati Bengals (10-7) will battle in the 2021 Super Bowl. The Bengals ( on the moneyline to win) will hope to claim a championship when action begins against the Rams ( on the spread) on February 13, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET on NBC. The matchup’s over/under is currently listed at .
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of February 13, 2022 at 5:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rams Vs Bengals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bengals (+4.5)||Under (48.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.1 (7)||27.1 (7)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.9 (15)||22.1 (17)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (3)||5.9 (5)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (7)||5.5 (19)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||21 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||25 (10)||21 (17)|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has 10 wins in 20 games against the spread this season.
- The Rams’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 4-4.
- Los Angeles has played 20 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- In 10 games this year, Los Angeles and its opponent have combined for more than 48.5 points.
- Rams games have had an average of 49.2 points this season, 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati is 13-7-0 against the spread this season.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Bengals are 3-0 against the spread.
- There have been eight Cincinnati games (out of 20) that hit the over this season.
- So far this year, 10 Cincinnati games have featured more than 48.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Bengals this year have averaged 46.7 points per game, a 1.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford has 4,886 yards passing for Los Angeles, completing 67.2% of his passes and collecting 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Sony Michel, has carried the ball 208 times for 845 yards (49.7 per game), scoring four times.
- Darrell Henderson has racked up 688 yards on 149 attempts, scoring five times.
- Cooper Kupp’s team-leading 1,947 yards as a receiver have come on 145 catches (out of 191 targets) with 16 touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson has caught 50 passes for 802 yards (47.2 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Odell Beckham Jr. has hauled in 44 grabs for 537 yards, an average of 31.6 yards per game. He’s scored five times as a receiver this season.
- Aaron Donald has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- So far Taylor Rapp leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 93 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and four interceptions this season.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow leads Cincinnati with 4,611 yards on 366-of-520 passing with 34 touchdowns compared to 14 interceptions this season.
- Joe Mixon has run for 1,205 yards on 292 carries so far this year while scoring 13 times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 42 catches, totaling 314 yards and three touchdowns through the air.
- Samaje Perine has run for 246 yards across 55 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase has racked up 1,455 receiving yards on 81 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring 13 touchdowns as a receiver.
- Tee Higgins has 74 receptions (on 110 targets) for a total of 1,091 yards (64.2 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Boyd has racked up 828 reciving yards (48.7 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
- Trey Hendrickson has 14.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 12.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Logan Wilson has 100 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and four interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from