The Canisius Golden Griffins (7-12, 3-5 MAAC) will attempt to end a nine-game road losing skid at the Monmouth Hawks (12-6, 4-3 MAAC) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Golden Griffins ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of January 28, 2022 at 3:05 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Monmouth Vs Canisius Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Canisius (+11.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (140.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Monmouth Vs Canisius Stat Rankings
|Monmouth Avg. (Rank)||Canisius Avg. (Rank)|
|71.1 (189th)||Points Scored||69.8 (218th)|
|68.1 (163rd)||Points Allowed||72.4 (279th)|
|37.1 (98th)||Rebounds||35.0 (214th)|
|9.8 (204th)||Off. Rebounds||11.1 (108th)|
|6.3 (287th)||3pt Made||7.8 (158th)|
|11.3 (302nd)||Assists||13.3 (183rd)|
|12.2 (207th)||Turnovers||11.5 (267th)|
Monmouth Vs Canisius Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Monmouth is 15-3-0 this season.
- Monmouth has seen five of its 18 games hit the over.
- Eight times so far this year, Monmouth and its opponent have combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- Hawks games have had an average of 144.2 points this season, 3.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Canisius has beaten the spread six times in 19 games.
- The Golden Griffins’ ATS record as 11.5-point underdogs or greater is 3-0.
- There have been six Canisius games (out of 19) that went over the total this year.
- So far this year, 10 Canisius games have featured more than 140.5 points scored.
- The average total for Golden Griffins games is 143.5 points, 3.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Monmouth Impact Players
- Walker Miller is averaging 14.5 points, 0.8 assists and 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- Shavar Reynolds puts up 14.9 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 40.3% from the field and 33.8% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Marcus McClary is posting 10.1 points, 1.4 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Nikkei Rutty averages a team-leading 6.8 rebounds per game. He is also posting 3.6 points and 0.5 assists, shooting 57.6% from the floor.
Canisius Impact Players
- Armon Harried gets the Golden Griffins 11.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jordan Henderson is averaging 10.2 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, making 38.3% of his shots from the field and 31.1% from 3-point range, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- Malek Green is the Golden Griffins’ top scorer (12.3 points per game) and assist man (0.8), and delivers 5.3 rebounds.
- Ahamadou Fofana is the Golden Griffins’ top assist man (3.5 per game), and he puts up 9.1 points and 3.3 rebounds.
- Jacco Fritz is averaging a team-best 5.6 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 8.0 points and 2.6 assists, making 51.8% of his shots from the field.