The Fairfield Stags (9-10, 3-5 MAAC) are traveling to face the Rider Broncs (6-12, 2-6 MAAC) for a contest between MAAC rivals at Alumni Gymnasium, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Stags’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Broncs ( ).
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 28, 2022 at 7:06 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Fairfield Vs Rider Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Fairfield (-2)|
|Total Pick||Over (134.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Fairfield Vs Rider Stat Rankings
|Fairfield Avg. (Rank)||Rider Avg. (Rank)|
|70.9 (194th)||Points Scored||66.7 (296th)|
|66.7 (122nd)||Points Allowed||71.0 (236th)|
|36.1 (153rd)||Rebounds||37.4 (89th)|
|9.6 (220th)||Off. Rebounds||11.2 (100th)|
|8.0 (139th)||3pt Made||5.7 (316th)|
|12.8 (220th)||Assists||12.2 (258th)|
|9.8 (343rd)||Turnovers||11.8 (237th)|
Fairfield Vs Rider Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Fairfield is 11-7-0 this season.
- The Stags have an ATS record of 4-3 as 2-point favorites or more.
- There have been nine Fairfield games (out of 19) that went over the total this year.
- Fairfield and its opponent have broken the 134.5-point mark 10 times this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 134.5 points, 0.8 fewer than the average total in this season’s Stags contests.
- Rider is 5-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Broncs have an ATS record of 4-6 as 2-point underdogs or more.
- This year, five of Rider’s 18 games have hit the over.
- There have been 10 Rider games this season with more than 134.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Broncs games this year (134.5) is 8.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Fairfield Impact Players
- Taj Benning paces the Stags with 11.3 points per game and 2.5 assists, while also putting up 4.9 rebounds.
- Supreme Cook is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (8.1), and also posts 10.2 points and 0.6 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jake Wojcik is tops on his squad in both points (11.3) and assists (1.9) per contest, and also averages 3.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jesus Cruz is posting 7.9 points, 1.3 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest.
- Caleb Green is tops on his team in assists per contest (2.9), and also posts 7.9 points and 2.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
Rider Impact Players
- Dimencio Vaughn paces the Broncs in rebounding (7.5 per game), and puts up 12.6 points and 1.3 assists. He also delivers 1.8 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Mervin James gets the Broncs 10.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson gets the Broncs 7.9 points, 6.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Broncs receive 9.4 points, 1.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Allen Powell.