The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-7, 6-2 MAAC) will be trying to build on a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the Manhattan Jaspers (10-6, 3-4 MAAC) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Yanitelli Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Peacocks’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Jaspers ( ).
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of January 28, 2022 at 7:05 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Saint Peter’s Vs Manhattan Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Manhattan (+6)|
|Total Pick||Over (130.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Saint Peter’s Vs Manhattan Stat Rankings
|Saint Peter’s Avg. (Rank)||Manhattan Avg. (Rank)|
|65.9 (304th)||Points Scored||73.5 (131st)|
|64.0 (56th)||Points Allowed||72.1 (269th)|
|36.3 (142nd)||Rebounds||33.8 (266th)|
|11.7 (74th)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (197th)|
|5.8 (312th)||3pt Made||5.4 (334th)|
|12.5 (240th)||Assists||11.9 (275th)|
|13.3 (106th)||Turnovers||14.3 (47th)|
Saint Peter’s Vs Manhattan Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Saint Peter’s is 8-6-0 this season.
- The Peacocks have won once ATS (1-3) as a 6-point favorite or more this year.
- This year, five of Saint Peter’s 15 games have gone over the point total.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponent have broken the 130.5-point mark five times this year.
- The point total average for Peacocks games this season is 131.4, 0.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Manhattan is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaspers have one win ATS (1-3) as a 6-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been 12 Manhattan games (out of 16) that went over the total this year.
- Manhattan’s games have gone over 130.5 points on 14 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Jaspers games this year (130.5) is 5.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Saint Peter’s Impact Players
- KC Ndefo paces the Peacocks at 2.1 assists per game, while also averaging 6.2 rebounds and 9.4 points.
- Fousseyni Drame leads the Peacocks at 6.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.0 assists and 7.8 points.
- Daryl Banks III paces his team in points per contest (11.6), and also puts up 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Hassan Drame is posting 7.3 points, 1.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Doug Edert is putting up 8.7 points, 0.4 assists and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
Manhattan Impact Players
- Elijah Buchanan is posting 7.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 39.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Josh Roberts is averaging a team-high 5.6 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 8.6 points and 0.3 assists, making 68.6% of his shots from the field (ninth in the country).
- Warren Williams is averaging 9.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest, making 60.0% of his shots from the floor.
- The Jaspers get 6.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Samba Diallo.