The Colgate Raiders (7-10, 4-1 Patriot) carry a four-game win streak into a road contest with the Boston University Terriers (14-8, 5-4 Patriot), winners of three straight. It tips at 2:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Friday, January 28, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Terriers ( ).
This article uses betting data valid as of January 28, 2022 at 11:04 AM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Colgate Vs Boston University Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Boston University (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (137.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Colgate Vs Boston University Stat Rankings
|Colgate Avg. (Rank)||Boston University Avg. (Rank)|
|72.9 (149th)||Points Scored||69.4 (225th)|
|70.6 (228th)||Points Allowed||64.9 (71st)|
|35.9 (163rd)||Rebounds||35.3 (196th)|
|9.7 (212th)||Off. Rebounds||10.9 (123rd)|
|9.9 (24th)||3pt Made||7.5 (180th)|
|16.1 (41st)||Assists||10.8 (323rd)|
|11.4 (277th)||Turnovers||11.8 (237th)|
Colgate Vs Boston University Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Colgate is 7-9-1 this season.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Raiders are 4-6-1.
- Colgate has played 17 games this year, and eight of them have hit the over.
- Colgate and its opponent have broken the 137.5-point mark 11 times this year.
- Raiders games have had an average of 144.5 points this season, 7.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Boston University has beaten the spread nine times in 22 games.
- As a 1.5-point underdog or more, the Terriers have two wins ATS (2-1-1).
- Boston University has seen 10 of its 22 games go over the point total.
- Boston University’s games have gone over 137.5 points on six occasions this season.
- Games involving the Terriers this year have averaged 132.5 points per game, a 5.0-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Colgate Impact Players
- Tucker Richardson posts a team-leading 3.9 assists per game. He is also averaging 11.2 points and 5.5 rebounds, shooting 38.5% from the floor and 32.4% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ryan Moffatt posts a team-high 6.0 rebounds per game. He is also posting 9.5 points and 1.8 assists, shooting 49.6% from the floor and 40.3% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jack Ferguson averages 11.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 37.5% from the floor and 35.8% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Nelly Cummings is tops on his squad in points per game (17.2), and also averages 2.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Keegan Records averages 8.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 60.0% from the field.
Boston University Impact Players
- Sukhmail Mathon is posting a team-best 9.9 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 15.0 points and 1.9 assists, making 52.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Walter Whyte gets the Terriers 12.9 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jonas Harper is posting 7.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 37.2% of his shots from the field and 30.8% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per game.
- The Terriers get 5.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Fletcher Tynen.