The New Hampshire Wildcats (8-7, 3-3 America East) will be trying to build on a six-game home winning streak when taking on the Stony Brook Seawolves (12-7, 4-2 America East) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Lundholm Gymnasium. It airs at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Seawolves ( ).
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of January 28, 2022 at 3:04 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
New Hampshire Vs Stony Brook Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Stony Brook (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (135)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
New Hampshire Vs Stony Brook Stat Rankings
|New Hampshire Avg. (Rank)||Stony Brook Avg. (Rank)|
|70.2 (207th)||Points Scored||72.6 (159th)|
|64.4 (65th)||Points Allowed||73.4 (291st)|
|36.4 (135th)||Rebounds||33.9 (259th)|
|10.3 (165th)||Off. Rebounds||9.2 (253rd)|
|10.3 (15th)||3pt Made||8.3 (116th)|
|16.5 (28th)||Assists||11.3 (302nd)|
|9.9 (337th)||Turnovers||10.3 (328th)|
New Hampshire Vs Stony Brook Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), New Hampshire is 7-6-0 this year.
- The Wildcats are 4-4 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- New Hampshire has seen five of its 15 games go over the point total.
- Five times so far this season, New Hampshire and its opponent have combined for more than 135 points.
- Wildcats games this season have posted an average total of 131.5, which is 3.5 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Stony Brook is 7-11-0 this year.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or greater, the Seawolves have two wins ATS (2-5).
- Stony Brook has played 19 games this year, and 12 of them have gone over the total.
- So far this season, 14 Stony Brook games have featured over 135 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Seawolves games this year (135) is 4.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
New Hampshire Impact Players
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo paces the Wildcats at 4.2 assists per game, while also putting up 4.7 rebounds and 11.5 points.
- Jayden Martinez leads the Wildcats with 14.5 points per game and 1.3 assists, while also posting 6.1 rebounds.
- Nick Guadarrama posts 12.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 42.4% from the field and 31.3% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Nick Johnson posts 7.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 50.0% from the field.
- Tayler Mattos is tops on the Wildcats at 6.3 rebounds per contest, while also posting 0.5 assists and 4.5 points.
Stony Brook Impact Players
- Tykei Greene is the Seawolves’ top rebounder (7.8 per game), and he averages 11.1 points and 1.3 assists.
- Jahlil Jenkins is the Seawolves’ top assist man (2.8 per game), and he produces 14.1 points and 1.8 rebounds.
- Anthony Roberts is the Seawolves’ top scorer (15.0 points per game) and assist man (2.1), and posts 4.3 rebounds.
- Frankie Policelli gets the Seawolves 8.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Juan Felix Rodriguez is averaging 6.1 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 36.1% of his shots from the floor.