The Wyoming Cowboys (15-3, 4-1 MWC) are traveling to face the Air Force Falcons (10-8, 3-4 MWC) for a matchup of MWC foes at Clune Arena, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Falcons ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of January 28, 2022 at 3:05 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Wyoming Vs Air Force Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Wyoming (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (127)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wyoming Vs Air Force Stat Rankings
|Wyoming Avg. (Rank)||Air Force Avg. (Rank)|
|77.5 (47th)||Points Scored||59.7 (350th)|
|65.6 (86th)||Points Allowed||61.3 (24th)|
|35.3 (196th)||Rebounds||28.4 (357th)|
|7.4 (331st)||Off. Rebounds||6.2 (356th)|
|9.2 (47th)||3pt Made||8.4 (104th)|
|12.2 (258th)||Assists||13.2 (192nd)|
|10.3 (328th)||Turnovers||12.4 (187th)|
Wyoming Vs Air Force Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Wyoming is 10-5-2 this season.
- Against the spread as 7-point favorites or more, the Cowboys are 3-2-2.
- Out of 18 Wyoming games so far this year, nine have gone over the total.
- Wyoming and its opponent have combined to score more than 127 points in every game this season.
- The average total for Cowboys games this season has been 140.4, 13.4 points higher than the total for this game.
- Against the spread, Air Force is 13-5-0 this year.
- The Falcons are 7-3 as 7-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been five Air Force games (out of 18) that went over the total this season.
- So far this season, five Air Force games have featured over 127 points scored.
- Games involving the Falcons this year have averaged 126.6 points per game, a 0.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Wyoming Impact Players
- Hunter Maldonado is tops on his team in assists per contest (6.5), and also posts 17.6 points and 5.7 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Graham Ike paces the Cowboys with 20.5 points per game and 8.9 rebounds, while also putting up 1.4 assists.
- Drake Jeffries averages 11.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jeremiah Oden is averaging 8.3 points, 0.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- Xavier Dusell posts 10.1 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 42.1% from the floor and 38.7% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Air Force Impact Players
- Ethan Taylor paces the Falcons in rebounding (5.8 per game) and assists (3.9), and puts up 9.8 points. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- A.J. Walker is the Falcons’ top scorer (15.6 points per game), and he posts 1.9 assists and 2.9 rebounds.
- Jake Heidbreder gets the Falcons 9.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Nikc Jackson is putting up 5.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 48.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Lucas Moerman is putting up 3.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 39.3% of his shots from the floor.