The Ohio Bobcats (15-3, 6-1 MAC) aim to continue a four-game road winning run at the Buffalo Bulls (10-7, 4-3 MAC) on Friday, January 28, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulls’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bobcats ( ).
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of January 28, 2022 at 7:05 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Buffalo Vs Ohio Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Ohio (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (151)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Buffalo Vs Ohio Stat Rankings
|Buffalo Avg. (Rank)||Ohio Avg. (Rank)|
|80.2 (20th)||Points Scored||73.9 (121st)|
|72.4 (279th)||Points Allowed||66.9 (130th)|
|41.8 (4th)||Rebounds||34.4 (240th)|
|13.8 (10th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (165th)|
|8.9 (65th)||3pt Made||8.6 (85th)|
|14.8 (87th)||Assists||13.0 (208th)|
|12.6 (165th)||Turnovers||10.4 (324th)|
Buffalo Vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Buffalo has eight wins in 17 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 4-5-1 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been eight Buffalo games (out of 17) that went over the total this year.
- Buffalo’s games have had more than 151 points scored on nine occasions this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 151 points, 0.8 fewer than the average total in this season’s Bulls contests.
- Ohio is 8-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats have one win ATS (1-2) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Ohio has seen nine of its 18 games hit the over.
- Ohio’s games have finished with over 151 points scored seven times this season.
- Bobcats games average 143.2 total points, 7.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Buffalo Impact Players
- Jeenathan Williams posts a team-best 19.1 points per game. He is also putting up 5.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists, shooting 47.2% from the floor and 42.6% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Ronaldo Segu puts up a team-leading 5.0 assists per contest. He is also putting up 15.8 points and 2.8 rebounds, shooting 45.3% from the field and 39.5% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Josh Mballa leads his team in rebounds per contest (8.3), and also averages 13.3 points and 1.1 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.6 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Maceo Jack averages 9.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 40.7% from the field and 28.9% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- David Skogman averages 7.5 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Ohio Impact Players
- Jason Carter is putting up a team-leading 7.1 rebounds per game. And he is producing 14.3 points and 1.6 assists, making 44.6% of his shots from the field.
- The Bobcats receive 12.9 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game from Ben Vander Plas.
- The Bobcats receive 7.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Ben Roderick.
- The Bobcats get 7.0 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Miles Brown.