The Saint Louis Billikens (12-6, 3-2 A-10) welcome in the George Washington Colonials (6-11, 2-3 A-10) after victories in three straight home games. It begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Billikens’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Colonials ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of January 26, 2022 at 7:19 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Saint Louis Vs George Washington Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||George Washington (+17.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (142.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Saint Louis Vs George Washington Stat Rankings
|Saint Louis Avg. (Rank)||George Washington Avg. (Rank)|
|79.4 (28th)||Points Scored||64.5 (320th)|
|67.5 (141st)||Points Allowed||71.1 (241st)|
|39.7 (27th)||Rebounds||32.9 (294th)|
|13.3 (16th)||Off. Rebounds||8.8 (273rd)|
|7.1 (216th)||3pt Made||5.9 (305th)|
|15.1 (73rd)||Assists||11.1 (314th)|
|12.7 (160th)||Turnovers||12.3 (196th)|
Saint Louis Vs George Washington Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Saint Louis is 11-6-0 this year.
- The Billikens are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 17.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- There have been nine Saint Louis games (out of 18) that hit the over this year.
- Saint Louis games have finished with more than 142.5 points 11 times so far this year.
- Billikens games average 143.4 total points per game this season, 0.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- George Washington is 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have covered every time (1-0) as a 17.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- George Washington has seen six of its 17 games go over the point total.
- There have been four George Washington games this year with more than 142.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Colonials this year have averaged 138.1 points per game, a 4.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Saint Louis Impact Players
- Yuri Collins paces his squad in assists per game (8.1), and also posts 10.2 points and 3.9 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 2.0 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Francis Okoro paces his squad in rebounds per game (7.5), and also posts 9.1 points and 0.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Gibson Jimerson leads his squad in both points (17.8) and assists (0.7) per contest, and also averages 1.8 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jordan Nesbitt averages 9.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 42.0% from the floor and 35.0% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Terrence Hargrove JR averages 8.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
George Washington Impact Players
- Joe Bamisile gives the Colonials 14.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also posts 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Ricky Lindo is the Colonials’ top rebounder (8.1 per game), and he averages 8.7 points and 1.6 assists.
- James Bishop is No. 1 on the Colonials in scoring (15.5 points per game), and posts 2.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Brendan Adams is posting 9.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, making 37.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Brayon Freeman is the Colonials’ top assist man (3.1 per game), and he posts 8.9 points and 1.8 rebounds.