The Texas Longhorns (14-5, 4-3 Big 12) travel in Big 12 play against the TCU Horned Frogs (13-3, 3-2 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Longhorns’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Horned Frogs ( ).
This article makes reference to lines current as of January 25, 2022 at 7:16 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Texas Vs TCU Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||TCU (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (122.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Texas Vs TCU Stat Rankings
|Texas Avg. (Rank)||TCU Avg. (Rank)|
|69.3 (234th)||Points Scored||69.6 (226th)|
|54.9 (1st)||Points Allowed||60.7 (19th)|
|33.7 (273rd)||Rebounds||42.2 (3rd)|
|10.2 (174th)||Off. Rebounds||14.5 (2nd)|
|6.6 (263rd)||3pt Made||6.1 (298th)|
|13.6 (160th)||Assists||14.3 (118th)|
|11.1 (296th)||Turnovers||13.4 (100th)|
Texas Vs TCU Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Texas is 10-9-0 this year.
- The Longhorns’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more is 8-9.
- This season, seven of Texas’ 19 games have hit the over.
- Texas’ games have had more than 122.5 points scored on 10 occasions this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 122.5 points, 9.5 fewer than the average total in this season’s Longhorns contests.
- Against the spread, TCU is 8-5-3 this season.
- The Horned Frogs are 3-1 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been six TCU games (out of 16) that hit the over this year.
- TCU’s games have finished with over 122.5 points scored 10 times this season.
- The average total for Horned Frogs games is 137.2 points, 14.7 more than this game’s over/under.
Texas Impact Players
- Timmy Allen paces the Longhorns with 11.7 points per game and 6.4 rebounds, while also posting 2.3 assists.
- Marcus Carr paces his squad in assists per contest (3.3), and also averages 11.0 points and 2.2 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Andrew Jones puts up 10.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, shooting 41.8% from the field and 31.7% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tre Mitchell is putting up 9.3 points, 1.2 assists and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Courtney Ramey is averaging 9.1 points, 1.6 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
TCU Impact Players
- Emanuel Miller paces the Horned Frogs in rebounding (7.2 per game), and averages 9.9 points and 0.9 assists. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Chuck O’Bannon Jr. gives the Horned Frogs 10.0 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Damion Baugh gives the Horned Frogs 9.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 4.0 assists per contest. He also averages 1.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Micah Peavy is posting 6.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 39.6% of his shots from the field.