The Troy Trojans (13-5, 4-1 Sun Belt) will try to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (8-8, 3-3 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Cajundome. This matchup is at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ragin’ Cajuns’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Trojans ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of January 22, 2022 at 7:11 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Louisiana Vs Troy Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Troy (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (143)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Louisiana Vs Troy Stat Rankings
|Louisiana Avg. (Rank)||Troy Avg. (Rank)|
|71.4 (185th)||Points Scored||72.2 (172nd)|
|70.0 (213th)||Points Allowed||64.4 (70th)|
|40.1 (25th)||Rebounds||37.9 (86th)|
|12.8 (25th)||Off. Rebounds||11.0 (117th)|
|7.6 (175th)||3pt Made||8.0 (140th)|
|12.6 (239th)||Assists||15.6 (62nd)|
|15.3 (18th)||Turnovers||15.4 (14th)|
Louisiana Vs Troy Betting Trends
- Louisiana has 10 wins in 16 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 3-1 as 4.5-point favorites or greater.
- Louisiana has seen six of its 16 games go over the point total.
- Louisiana’s games have had more than 143 points scored on eight occasions this year.
- The over/under in this game is 143 points, 0.5 higher than the average total in Ragin’ Cajuns games this season.
- Troy has seven wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are 4-2-1 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, seven of Troy’s 18 games have hit the over.
- Troy games have had over 143 points four times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 7.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Trojans games (135.9).
Louisiana Impact Players
- Jordan Brown paces the Ragin’ Cajuns with 15.0 points per game and 9.2 rebounds, while also posting 1.2 assists.
- Kobe Julien posts 10.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 39.0% from the field and 35.2% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Theo Akwuba is averaging 10.6 points, 0.3 assists and 8.8 rebounds per contest.
- Doudou Gueye puts up 5.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Greg Williams Jr. is putting up 7.0 points, 2.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
Troy Impact Players
- Duke Deen is the Trojans’ top assist man (3.4 per game), and he puts up 10.0 points and 2.8 rebounds.
- Xavier Williams is the Trojans’ top rebounder (6.9 per game), and he produces 8.7 points and 1.3 assists.
- Efe Odigie is the Trojans’ top scorer (11.2 points per game) and assist man (1.3), and contributes 5.8 rebounds.
- Desmond Williams gives the Trojans 7.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also puts up 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Khalyl Waters is putting up 6.9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 45.1% of his shots from the floor.