The AFC Championship round will include a Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals matchup. The Chiefs ( ) start the action on January 30, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET on CBS against the Bengals ( on the moneyline to win). The contest’s total is currently listed at .
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of January 30, 2022 at 2:48 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Chiefs Vs Bengals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Chiefs (-7)||Under (54.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.2 (4)||27.1 (7)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.4 (8)||22.1 (17)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (5)||5.9 (5)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (28)||5.5 (19)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||25 (23)||21 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||29 (5)||21 (17)|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 7-point favorites or more, the Chiefs are 5-4.
- Kansas City has seen 12 of its 19 games hit the over.
- Kansas City games have finished with more than 54.5 points 10 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this game is 54.5 points, 2.8 higher than the average total in Chiefs games this season.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has covered the spread 12 times in 19 games.
- There have been eight Cincinnati games (out of 19) that went over the total this year.
- Cincinnati games have had over 54.5 points six times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 8.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Bengals games (46.3).
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has recorded 4,839 yards (284.6 ypg) on 436-of-658 passing with 37 touchdowns compared to 13 interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 381 rushing yards (22.4 ypg) on 66 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Darrel Williams, has carried the ball 144 times for 558 yards (32.8 per game), scoring six times. He’s also caught 47 passes for 452 yards and two touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has been handed the ball 119 times this year and racked up 517 yards (43.1 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill’s team-high 1,239 yards as a receiver have come on 111 receptions (out of 159 targets) with nine touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has put up a 1,125-yard season so far with nine touchdowns, reeling in 92 passes on 134 targets.
- Mecole Hardman has compiled 59 grabs for 693 yards, an average of 40.8 yards per game. He’s scored two times as a receiver this season.
- Chris Jones leads the team with 9.0 sacks, and also has 8.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Kansas City’s leading tackler, Nick Bolton, has 112 tackles and 11.0 TFL this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 76 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and six passes defended.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 4,611 yards (271.2 per game) while completing 70.4% of his passes and tossing 34 touchdown passes with 14 interceptions this season.
- Joe Mixon is his team’s leading rusher with 292 carries for 1,205 yards, or 70.9 per game. He’s found the end zone 13 times on the ground, as well. Mixon has also chipped in with 42 catches for 314 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has racked up 55 carries and totaled 246 yards with one touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 1,455 receiving yards (85.6 yards per game) are a team high. He has 81 catches on 128 targets with 13 touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has 74 receptions (on 110 targets) for a total of 1,091 yards (64.2 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Boyd’s 94 targets have resulted in 67 catches for 828 yards and five touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson paces the team with 14.0 sacks, and also has 12.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Logan Wilson has 100 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and four interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from