The Green Bay Packers will battle the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Divisional round. The 49ers ( on the moneyline to win) will visit the Packers ( ) on January 22, 2022 at 8:15 PM ET on FOX. A point total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
This article uses betting data current as of January 22, 2022 at 7:48 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Packers Vs 49ers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|49ers (+5.5)||Over (47)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.5 (10)||25.1 (13)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.8 (13)||21.5 (9)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.8 (8)||6.1 (1)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (15)||5.1 (3)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (1)||24 (20)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||26 (8)||20 (19)|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has beaten the spread 12 times in 17 games.
- Against the spread as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Packers are 6-2.
- Green Bay has played 17 games this season, and eight of them have gone over the total.
- Green Bay games have finished with more than 47 points nine times so far this season.
- The point total average for Packers games this season is 47.1, 0.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco’s record against the spread is 9-8-0.
- The 49ers have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 5.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- San Francisco has played 17 games this year, and eight of them have hit the over.
- San Francisco games have had over 47 points 10 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points higher than the average scoring total for 49ers games (46.9).
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has 4,115 yards passing for Green Bay, completing 68.9% of his passes and throwing 37 touchdowns and four interceptions this season.
- A.J. Dillon has carried the ball 187 times for a team-high 803 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times. He’s also tacked on 34 catches for 313 yards (18.4 per game) and two touchdowns via the passing game.
- This season, Aaron Jones has carried the ball 171 times for 799 yards (47.0 per game) and four touchdowns, while also racking up 391 yards through the air with six touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has hauled in 123 receptions for 1,553 yards (91.4 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone 11 times as a receiver.
- Allen Lazard has put together a 513-yard season so far with eight touchdowns, reeling in 40 passes on 60 targets.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has a total of 430 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 26 passes and scoring three touchdowns.
- Rashan Gary has collected 9.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 46 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s racked up 145 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Rasul Douglas leads the team with five interceptions, while also putting up 57 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended.
49ers Players to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo has compiled 3,810 yards (224.1 yards per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes and collecting 20 touchdown passes with 12 interceptions this season.
- Elijah Mitchell is his team’s leading rusher with 207 carries for 963 yards, or 56.6 per game. He’s found the end zone five times on the ground, as well.
- Deebo Samuel is a key figure in this offense, with 365 rushing yards on 59 carries with eight touchdowns and a team-high 1,405 receiving yards (82.6 per game) on 77 catches with six touchdowns
- George Kittle has 71 receptions (on 94 targets) for a total of 910 yards (65.0 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s 84 targets have resulted in 56 grabs for 826 yards and five touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa has racked up 15.5 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 21.0 TFL and 52 tackles.
- Fred Warner is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s collected 138 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
- Jimmie Ward leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 77 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from