The Florida International Panthers (10-6, 0-3 C-USA) will try to halt a four-game road losing streak at the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (10-6, 1-2 C-USA) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Panthers ( ).
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 15, 2022 at 3:37 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Middle Tennessee Vs Florida International Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Middle Tennessee (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (145)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Middle Tennessee Vs Florida International Stat Rankings
|Middle Tennessee Avg. (Rank)||Florida International Avg. (Rank)|
|74.8 (118th)||Points Scored||74.0 (135th)|
|66.4 (123rd)||Points Allowed||68.3 (173rd)|
|35.3 (214th)||Rebounds||36.5 (149th)|
|10.9 (123rd)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (200th)|
|8.0 (145th)||3pt Made||10.4 (16th)|
|12.6 (236th)||Assists||15.5 (75th)|
|12.9 (146th)||Turnovers||13.8 (80th)|
Middle Tennessee Vs Florida International Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 12-2-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Blue Raiders have covered every time (2-0) as a 8-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 16 Middle Tennessee games so far this year, eight have hit the over.
- In four games this season, Middle Tennessee and its opponent have combined to score more than 145 points.
- The over/under for this game is 145 points, 7.0 more than the average point total for Blue Raiders games this season.
- Florida International has beaten the spread eight times in 16 games.
- The Panthers are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 8-point underdog or greater this year.
- Florida International has seen seven of its 16 games hit the over.
- There have been five Florida International games this year with more than 145 points scored.
- Games involving the Panthers this year have averaged 138.3 points per game, a 6.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Middle Tennessee Impact Players
- Josh Jefferson posts a team-high 13.2 points per game. He is also posting 2.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists, shooting 42.3% from the field and 34.9% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Eli Lawrence puts up 10.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 40.4% from the floor and 30.9% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Donovan Sims paces the Blue Raiders at 2.6 assists per contest, while also averaging 3.9 rebounds and 9.4 points.
- DeAndre Dishman paces his squad in rebounds per game (4.6), and also puts up 7.9 points and 2.4 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Camryn Weston is putting up 8.2 points, 2.3 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
Florida International Impact Players
- The Panthers get 12.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game from Denver Jones.
- Clevon Brown is putting up a team-best 5.5 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 7.9 points and 0.7 assists, making 50.0% of his shots from the field.
- Seth Pinkney is averaging 4.9 points, 4.0 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game, making 65.4% of his shots from the field.
- Eric Lovett gives the Panthers 7.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.