The Stanford Cardinal (10-4, 3-1 Pac-12) will try to continue a four-game winning run when visiting the Washington Huskies (7-7, 2-2 Pac-12) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Huskies’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Cardinal ( ).
This article refers to lines as of January 15, 2022 at 3:38 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this matchup below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Washington Vs Stanford Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Stanford (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (142)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Washington Vs Stanford Stat Rankings
|Washington Avg. (Rank)||Stanford Avg. (Rank)|
|69.9 (232nd)||Points Scored||70.2 (225th)|
|72.0 (258th)||Points Allowed||68.8 (185th)|
|32.9 (300th)||Rebounds||37.3 (113th)|
|10.5 (161st)||Off. Rebounds||11.4 (93rd)|
|6.6 (259th)||3pt Made||7.2 (206th)|
|14.1 (139th)||Assists||14.1 (139th)|
|13.6 (92nd)||Turnovers||14.4 (49th)|
Washington Vs Stanford Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread seven times in 14 games.
- Against the spread as 1-point favorites or more, the Huskies are 3-7.
- Out of 14 Washington games so far this year, six have hit the over.
- Washington games have finished with more than 142 points eight times so far this season.
- The average total for Huskies games this season has been 143.8, 1.8 points higher than the total for this game.
- Stanford’s record against the spread is 9-5-0.
- The Cardinal have an ATS record of 5-0 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 14 Stanford games so far this year, eight have gone over the total.
- Stanford’s games have gone over 142 points on six occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 7.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Cardinal games (134.6).
Washington Impact Players
- Daejon Davis is averaging 8.5 points, 2.6 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Emmitt Matthews Jr. is putting up 11.3 points, 0.4 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Jamal Bey averages 8.4 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 32.4% from the field and 28.8% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
Stanford Impact Players
- Harrison Ingram paces the Cardinal in scoring (12.2 points per game) and rebounding (6.9), and posts 3.0 assists. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jaiden Delaire gives the Cardinal 11.9 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Spencer Jones gives the Cardinal 10.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Michael O’Connell leads the Cardinal in assists (4.2 per game), and puts up 6.6 points and 2.4 rebounds. He also delivers 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Brandon Angel is putting up 8.0 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 53.4% of his shots from the floor and 43.8% from 3-point range, with 1.0 treys per game.