The Colorado State Rams (12-1, 2-1 MWC) are traveling to face the San Jose State Spartans (7-6, 0-1 MWC) for a contest between MWC foes at Provident Credit Union Event Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Spartans ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 15, 2022 at 3:39 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Colorado State Vs San Jose State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||San Jose State (+12.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (148.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Colorado State Vs San Jose State Stat Rankings
|Colorado State Avg. (Rank)||San Jose State Avg. (Rank)|
|79.0 (38th)||Points Scored||71.8 (190th)|
|67.7 (156th)||Points Allowed||69.4 (203rd)|
|32.1 (320th)||Rebounds||35.0 (228th)|
|6.4 (352nd)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (279th)|
|8.7 (85th)||3pt Made||10.2 (18th)|
|15.5 (75th)||Assists||14.5 (115th)|
|10.2 (329th)||Turnovers||12.4 (203rd)|
Colorado State Vs San Jose State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Colorado State is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Rams have one win ATS (1-4) as a 12.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Colorado State has played 13 games this season, and four of them have gone over the total.
- Colorado State’s games have had more than 148.5 points scored on five occasions this year.
- The over/under in this game is 148.5 points, 5.6 higher than the average total in Rams games this season.
- San Jose State is 11-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans’ ATS record as 12.5-point underdogs or more is 3-0.
- Out of 13 San Jose State games so far this season, six have gone over the total.
- San Jose State’s games have finished with over 148.5 points scored four times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 10.5 points higher than the average scoring total for Spartans games (138.0).
Colorado State Impact Players
- David Roddy is tops on his squad in both points (19.8) and rebounds (7.5) per game, and also averages 2.2 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Isaiah Stevens averages a team-best 6.1 assists per contest. He is also averaging 15.2 points and 3.1 rebounds, shooting 44.8% from the floor and 36.7% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- John Tonje posts 10.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Dischon Thomas is averaging 7.2 points, 1.2 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Chandler Jacobs is putting up 5.2 points, 0.7 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.
San Jose State Impact Players
- Shon Robinson is the Spartans’ top rebounder (5.5 per game), and he averages 8.5 points and 1.2 assists.
- The Spartans receive 10.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Trey Anderson.
- Trey Smith is posting 10.8 points, 1.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, making 35.6% of his shots from the field and 36.1% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 treys per game.
- Tibet Gorener is averaging 9.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 45.2% of his shots from the field and 45.9% from 3-point range, with 2.3 triples per game.