The Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-11, 1-3 SWAC) will hope to end a 12-game road slide when visiting the Jackson State Tigers (2-12, 0-3 SWAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center, airing at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Panthers ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 15, 2022 at 3:41 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Jackson State Vs Prairie View A&M Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Jackson State (-4)|
|Total Pick||Under (134.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jackson State Vs Prairie View A&M Stat Rankings
|Jackson State Avg. (Rank)||Prairie View A&M Avg. (Rank)|
|56.6 (354th)||Points Scored||68.2 (272nd)|
|68.3 (173rd)||Points Allowed||85.5 (357th)|
|32.8 (306th)||Rebounds||31.3 (338th)|
|9.9 (207th)||Off. Rebounds||10.1 (192nd)|
|5.6 (324th)||3pt Made||5.4 (334th)|
|10.6 (332nd)||Assists||10.1 (341st)|
|14.9 (34th)||Turnovers||17.2 (5th)|
Jackson State Vs Prairie View A&M Betting Trends
- Jackson State has 11 wins in 14 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Tigers have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 4-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, five of Jackson State’s 14 games have gone over the point total.
- In six games this season, Jackson State and its opponent have combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- Tigers games this season have posted an average total of 130.8, which is 3.7 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Prairie View A&M has beaten the spread 11 times in 12 games.
- The Panthers are 10-0 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 12 Prairie View A&M games so far this season, eight have gone over the total.
- Prairie View A&M’s games have finished with over 134.5 points scored eight times this year.
- The average total for Panthers games is 143.5 points, 9.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Jackson State Impact Players
- Jayveous McKinnis leads his team in both points (12.4) and rebounds (9.9) per game, and also averages 0.6 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 3.1 blocked shots (ninth in the country).
- Ken Evans paces his team in assists per contest (2.4), and also posts 4.7 points and 4.1 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.0 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jonas James is putting up 7.1 points, 2.3 assists and 1.7 rebounds per game.
- Terence Lewis II posts 4.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.0 assists per game, shooting 45.5% from the field.
- Gabe Watson averages 11.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 38.0% from the floor and 23.4% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Prairie View A&M Impact Players
- William Douglas is the Panthers’ top rebounder (3.9 per game), and he averages 10.0 points and 1.3 assists.
- Dewayne Cox gets the Panthers 7.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also posts 2.9 steals (second in college basketball) and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jawaun Daniels is averaging team highs in points (13.5 per game) and rebounds (3.9). And he is producing 1.1 assists, making 42.6% of his shots from the field and 30.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 treys per game.
- D’Rell Roberts is averaging 11.6 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 32.5% of his shots from the field and 26.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per game.
- Markedric Bell is averaging 5.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 60.5% of his shots from the floor.