The Boston College Eagles (6-8, 1-3 ACC) will be trying to snap a five-game losing streak when hitting the road against the Clemson Tigers (10-6, 2-3 ACC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Littlejohn Coliseum. It airs at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Eagles ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 15, 2022 at 3:40 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clemson Vs Boston College Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Clemson (-10)|
|Total Pick||Over (136)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Clemson Vs Boston College Stat Rankings
|Clemson Avg. (Rank)||Boston College Avg. (Rank)|
|73.1 (156th)||Points Scored||67.7 (282nd)|
|66.3 (121st)||Points Allowed||65.6 (102nd)|
|36.0 (177th)||Rebounds||35.4 (209th)|
|9.3 (250th)||Off. Rebounds||11.6 (76th)|
|8.3 (118th)||3pt Made||5.9 (305th)|
|14.3 (127th)||Assists||12.1 (272nd)|
|11.0 (302nd)||Turnovers||11.4 (278th)|
Clemson Vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Clemson is 12-4-0 this season.
- The Tigers have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 10-point favorite or more this year.
- This season, nine of Clemson’s 16 games have hit the over.
- Eight times so far this season, Clemson and its opponent have combined to score more than 136 points.
- The over/under in this game is 136 points, 3.0 higher than the average total in Tigers games this season.
- Boston College is 9-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Out of 14 Boston College games so far this season, eight have hit the over.
- So far this season, eight Boston College games have featured over 136 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 4.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Eagles games (131.4).
Clemson Impact Players
- PJ Hall is tops on his squad in points per contest (14.6), and also posts 6.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- David Collins is tops on the Tigers at 7.1 rebounds per game, while also posting 2.1 assists and 10.9 points.
- Hunter Tyson puts up 11.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Al-Amir Dawes is posting 11.1 points, 2.1 assists and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- Nick Honor puts up a team-high 3.0 assists per contest. He is also posting 9.0 points and 1.7 rebounds, shooting 40.7% from the floor and 36.1% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Boston College Impact Players
- Demarr Langford Jr is posting 11.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making 43.5% of his shots from the floor.
- T.J Bickerstaff is putting up a team-leading 7.1 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 8.5 points and 1.1 assists, making 43.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Quinten Post is putting up 9.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 47.5% of his shots from the field.
- Jaeden Zackery gets the Eagles 10.7 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.