NFL playoff action in the NFC Wild Card round will see the Dallas Cowboys and Tony Pollard match up against the San Francisco 49ers at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets in place for Pollard in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Tony Pollard Player Props Vs The 49ers
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||7||7|
|Games w/1+ TDs||2||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Tony Pollard’s Rushing Trends
- Pollard has 719 yards on 130 carries (42.3 ypg), with two touchdowns.
- He ranks sixth in the NFL with 5.5 rushing yards per attempt.
- Pollard is 29th in the NFL with 719 yards on the ground, and his two rushing TDs rank 64th.
Pollard’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught 39 passes for 337 yards (19.8 per game).
- With 337 yards on 39 receptions, Pollard ranks 142nd in the league with 8.6 yards per catch this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Pollard (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs 49ers (2021)||Prediction|
|33.5+ Rushing Yards||64.7%||73.8%||59.3%||64.5%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||11.8%||37.3%||48.1%||24.1%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.0%||3.7%||1.9%|
|16.5+ Receiving Yards||52.9%||78.3%||71.6%||60.8%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||23.7%||25.0%||9.2%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.5%||3.4%||1.3%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from