NFL playoff action in the NFC Wild Card round will see the Los Angeles Rams and Sony Michel match up against the Arizona Cardinals at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. Let’s examine all of the prop bets available for Michel’s in this contest, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Sony Michel Player Props Vs The Cardinals
2021 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||7||3|
|Games w/1+ TDs||4||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Sony Michel’s Rushing Trends
- Michel has carried the ball 208 times for a team-high 845 yards (49.7 per game), with four touchdowns.
- He ranks 37th in the NFL with 4.1 rushing yards per attempt.
- Michel has churned out 845 rushing yards to rank 18th in the NFL, and his four TDs on the ground rank 40th.
Michel’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught 21 passes for 128 yards (7.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Michel averages 6.1 yards per catch (128 yards on 21 receptions) this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Michel (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Cardinals (2021)||Prediction|
|58.5+ Rushing Yards||35.3%||38.9%||59.1%||41.7%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||23.5%||37.4%||22.7%||25%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||7.9%||0.0%||1%|
|10.5+ Receiving Yards||35.3%||87.5%||92.9%||56.2%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||5.9%||23.8%||27.4%||13.5%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.4%||3.6%||1.3%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from