The Phoenix Suns (31-9) hope to build on a three-game road winning run when visiting the Indiana Pacers (15-27) on January 14, 2022. The Suns () battle the Pacers ( to win) on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. This game has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of January 14, 2022 at 7:03 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Suns Vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
Suns: Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee), Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Abdel Nader: Out (Knee), Cameron Johnson: Out (Ankle), Ish Wainright: Probable (Conditioning)
Pacers: T.J. Warren: Out (Foot), Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee), T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist), Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Achilles), Torrey Craig: Probable (Quad)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+6)|
|Total Pick||Under (219)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Pacers Avg. (Rank)|
|111.8 (6th)||Points Scored||107.7 (19th)|
|104.8 (6th)||Points Allowed||108.1 (17th)|
|45.5 (11th)||Rebounds||44.4 (17th)|
|9.8 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (9th)|
|11.8 (18th)||3pt Made||11.5 (23rd)|
|26.1 (5th)||Assists||24.0 (14th)|
|13.2 (14th)||Turnovers||13.1 (13th)|
Suns Key Players
Pacers Key Players
- Phoenix is 20-19-1 against the spread this season.
- As 6-point favorites or more, the Suns are 9-12-1 against the spread.
- There have been 19 Phoenix games (out of 40) that went over the total this year.
- Phoenix and its opponent have broken the 219-point mark 16 times this season.
- The total for this game is 219, 0.2 points fewer than the average total in Suns games thus far this season.
- Indiana is 22-20-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 4-0 as 6-point underdogs or greater.
- Indiana has seen 20 of its 42 games hit the over.
- There have been 17 Indiana games this year with more than 219 points scored.
- Pacers games average 215.8 total points, 3.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.