The Detroit Pistons (9-31) will welcome in the Toronto Raptors (20-18) after winning three home games in a row. The Raptors () play the Pistons ( to win) on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. This contest has an over/under set at points.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of January 14, 2022 at 7:04 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Raptors Vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
Raptors: Goran Dragic: Out (Personal), Gary Trent Jr.: Out (Ankle), Scottie Barnes: Probable (Knee)
Pistons: Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee), Jerami Grant: Out (Thumb), Rodney McGruder: Out (Not With Team), Frank Jackson: Out (Conditioning/Health Protocols), Isaiah Livers: Out (Conditioning), Chris Smith: Out (Conditioning/Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (211.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raptors Vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Raptors Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|107.8 (16th)||Points Scored||100.8 (29th)|
|106.4 (11th)||Points Allowed||110.9 (23rd)|
|44.9 (16th)||Rebounds||42.6 (29th)|
|13.4 (1st)||Off. Rebounds||10.4 (12th)|
|11.9 (17th)||3pt Made||11.2 (26th)|
|21.7 (28th)||Assists||21.8 (26th)|
|11.9 (4th)||Turnovers||14.3 (26th)|
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||33||16.4||2.8||2.1||1.9||0.4||2.7|
Pistons Key Players
- Toronto’s record against the spread is 21-17-0.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or greater, the Raptors have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- Toronto has played 38 games this year, and 23 of them have gone over the total.
- Toronto games have finished with more than 211.5 points 22 times so far this year.
- Raptors games average 213.5 total points per game this season, 2.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Detroit is 19-21-0 this year.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 10-7 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 19 of Detroit’s 40 games have hit the over.
- Detroit’s games have finished with over 211.5 points scored 21 times this season.
- This season, Pistons games have resulted in an average scoring total of 212.2, which is 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.