The Memphis Grizzlies (30-14) will look to extend an 11-game winning run when hosting the Dallas Mavericks (22-19) on January 14, 2022 at FedExForum. The Grizzlies (on the spread, on the moneyline) play the Mavericks on Friday at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. This contest has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 14, 2022 at 10:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Grizzlies Vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 14
Grizzlies: Dillon Brooks: Out (Ankle), Killian Tillie: Out (Health Protocols), Yves Pons: Out (Ankle)
Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Health Protocols), Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (218)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Grizzlies Vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)||Mavericks Avg. (Rank)|
|112.3 (3rd)||Points Scored||105.3 (25th)|
|107.9 (16th)||Points Allowed||103.4 (4th)|
|48.4 (1st)||Rebounds||43.7 (22nd)|
|13.4 (1st)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (25th)|
|11.5 (23rd)||3pt Made||12.3 (10th)|
|25.3 (8th)||Assists||23.8 (16th)|
|12.7 (9th)||Turnovers||11.6 (1st)|
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||43||16.4||5.6||1.1||1.0||2.0||1.8|
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||35||14.5||3.9||2.4||1.0||0.2||2.4|
- Memphis’ record against the spread is 29-15-0.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Grizzlies are 10-8.
- Out of 44 Memphis games so far this season, 21 have gone over the total.
- A total of 24 times so far this year, Memphis and its opponent have combined to score more than 218 points.
- Grizzlies games average 220.7 total points per game this season, 2.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Dallas’ record against the spread is 20-20-1.
- The Mavericks’ ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or greater is 7-6-1.
- Dallas has played 41 games this season, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
- There have been nine Dallas games this year with more than 218 points scored.
- Mavericks games average 214.3 total points, 3.7 fewer than the total for this matchup.