The Rider Broncs (5-8, 1-2 MAAC) are home in MAAC action against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (7-6, 2-3 MAAC) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncs’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bobcats ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 14, 2022 at 7:04 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rider Vs Quinnipiac Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Quinnipiac (+0.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (148)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rider Vs Quinnipiac Stat Rankings
|Rider Avg. (Rank)||Quinnipiac Avg. (Rank)|
|67.2 (289th)||Points Scored||73.7 (138th)|
|71.8 (254th)||Points Allowed||69.6 (212th)|
|37.2 (114th)||Rebounds||34.5 (249th)|
|11.2 (104th)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (209th)|
|6.0 (300th)||3pt Made||9.2 (58th)|
|11.4 (302nd)||Assists||14.0 (146th)|
|12.2 (217th)||Turnovers||13.2 (122nd)|
Rider Vs Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Rider has covered the spread eight times in 13 games.
- The Broncs have one win ATS (1-4) as a 0.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 13 Rider games so far this season, four have gone over the total.
- Rider and its opponent have broken the 148-point mark five times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 148 points, 4.1 more than the average point total for Broncs games this season.
- Quinnipiac has six wins in 13 games against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 5-3 as 0.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, six of Quinnipiac’s 13 games have hit the over.
- Quinnipiac’s games have finished with over 148 points scored three times this season.
- Games involving the Bobcats this year have averaged 138.3 points per game, a 9.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rider Impact Players
- Dwight Murray Jr. puts up a team-high 3.9 assists per contest. He is also posting 12.7 points and 5.9 rebounds, shooting 38.4% from the field and 30.2% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Dimencio Vaughn leads the Broncs with 13.1 points per game and 7.2 rebounds, while also putting up 0.7 assists.
- Mervin James averages 8.7 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Allen Powell averages 9.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 33.6% from the field and 34.8% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson averages 7.2 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, shooting 57.4% from the floor.
Quinnipiac Impact Players
- Kevin Marfo tops the Bobcats in rebounding (10.3 per game) and assists (4.0), and produces 9.2 points. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Matt Balanc is putting up team highs in points (15.5 per game) and assists (0.3). And he is producing 3.6 rebounds, making 46.8% of his shots from the field and 42.6% from 3-point range, with 2.2 triples per game.
- Dezi Jones gets the Bobcats 10.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tymu Chenery gives the Bobcats 8.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Bobcats receive 8.9 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Jacob Rigoni.